“I got my start at a very unique and eclectic venue. The space previously know as Tillman’s.
That venue was a very soulful, 1970’s inspired decor, with album covers and pictures of Marvin Gaye, Dazz Band, Donald Byrd, and Prince. This imagery also reflected and influenced the music I played. I was able to deepen my music knowledge and roots. My Re-Imagined series is a “Sampology” of all of the old school and current music that sampled our greatest and most talented musicians.”
DJ Myke Dilla has quickly emerged into the NYC and International music scene. As a resident New Yorker, he has taken the flavor of the eclectic Brooklyn music scene. Mixing throughout multiple genres and ranges of music, he takes his listener on a artistic musical journey through collective sounds.
- 1 Hotel SH Group
Starwood Capital Group Miami Beach, FL
- 1111 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, FL
- EDITION Hotels
Ian Schrager & Marriott International, Miami Beach, FL
- Freedom Gallery, Art Basel Miami, FL
- Atlantic Surf Club, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Brick House Miami, FL
- WilliamsBurg Film Festival Venues
- Hudson Hotel, Midtown NYC
- Rebel Night Club, Hells Kitchen NYC
- Tillman’s, Chelsea NYC
- Soco Lounge, Clinton Hill BK
- Negril Village, West Village NYC
- Dee and Ricky’s, Clinton Hill BK
- Nova Bar, Prospect Park BK
- Fat Buddah, East Village NYC
- Brooklyn Taphouse, Clinton Hill BK BK
- The Delancey, Lower East Side NYC
- The Wyndam Hotel Chinatown, NYC
- Mudbug Lounge, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Bar Francese Copacabana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- Hotel Vidigal Favela, Vidigal Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- JW Marriot Copacabana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Myke was featured at the Freedom Gallery during Art Basel week in Miami, FL, playing DJ sets for VIP guest such as Tito Puente Jr., and Daymon John (Sharktank/Fubu). He just recently returned from a 3 week summer tour in Brazil , doing gigs for an ESPN World Cup Afterparty at the prestigious JW Marriot Hotel on Copacabana beach as well as various other bars and lounges.
He continued his international progress in Australia, Sweden as well as in London, England. As a DJ, he continuously pushes the envelope of multi genre mixing and carries and plays rare Vinyl records at all of his events.